Career coach Catherine Altman Morgan interviewed me this morning on Blog Talk Radio about my transition from a career in Chicago Radio (WXRT, WBEZ, and WGN) to a career that helps clients get news coverage on radio, TV, print, online and on the social web. Transitioning from journalism to PR was a huge adjustment for me. An even greater challenge now is living the life of an entrepreneur.
Give it a listen and would love to hear if you’re in the same boat!
And Thanks Catherine for a great time!
- PR professionals need journalism skills (journalistjan.wordpress.com)
- From Journalism to PR (soloprpro.com)
- Do Journalists Make Good PR People? (ereleases.com)
- Increase in Web Advertising Has Implications for Ad Agency PR (donbeehler.wordpress.com)
- What does it take to be good at PR? (traceygordon.wordpress.com)