Below are my clients’ most recent headlines. Or visit these pages to see the most extensive list of news coverage I’ve secured for:
- ABC7 Chicago, Youth of the Year shares story of abuse
- Chicago Sun Times, Neil Steinberg Column Ready to Run Antarctica Marathon
- Pioneer Press, BGCC chooses 2013 “Youth of the Year”
- Daily Herald Business Journal, Your business isn’t too small or too local for hackers
WBEZ-FM, The Afternoon Shift, Boys & Girls Clubs of Chicago Host Annual Youth of the Year Awards Tonight
- BuiltinChicago.org - BrainAttack simplifies treating stroke victims
- WBEZ-FM, Bloomingdale Trail reveals Chicago’s idea of grand city planning
- Crain’s Chicago Business and the the Chicago Confidential Column in the Chicago Tribune recently featured news about The Bloomingdale Trail.
- Chicago Tribune ”The Talk” (page 3) How Chicago measures up
- ABC7 Chicago, In Your Neighborhood: Bloomingdale Trail to Become World’s Longest Elevated Park
- WGN TV Morning News, Best Shopping Apps
CLIENT CASE STUDY – MARATHON COACH BRENDAN COURNANE
Coach Brendan has a passion for running, and that passion shines through in his coverage. His most recent headlines focused on a major milestone — Brendan’s trip to the Antarctica Marathon to run his 87th race on his 7th continent. My media outreach strategy included distributing a press release to local media — including reporter Bernie Tafoya of Newsradio 780 — listen to Coach Brendan’s 87th Marathon.
Coincidentally that same day, NBC5 Chicago writers were also attracted to Brendan’s news. But they didn’t request an interview — they had all they needed thanks to images from the Coach’s web site, and content from our press release, “Cournane travels to Antarctica.” They quickly wrote their own story, which aired on the NBC5 Chicago 6 pm newscast. Bottom line: A well-written press release, supported by strong web content is a PR pro’s match made in heaven.